Thanks to our sponsors we would present the whole relaxing experience of the world’s best massage chairs right in our Summer Lights Festival. We will have the whole show room for you to relax and take a look at the best massage chairs. Thanks to your sponsors from HealthNerdy. They will provide 5 of the best chairs to try and have the relaxing experience. You can check out their best massage chair guide by Health Nerdy here.
Below are some information on what is massage chair in case you want to purchase one after the event.
Here it is…
Benefits of Using A Back Massage Chair
The massage chair is a luxury product. It provides you what you want.
You can have all the experiences of chill out moments and improved health status with well being. The benefits of using this chair are also not limited to a single choice, rather there is a whole plethora of them.
To provide relaxation, the massage chair gives smooth gliding strokes with hard or light pressure options. These in turn alleviate the work out knots or the serious adhesions present in the muscles of the body. Further, it helps to keep the mind relaxed as well.
Consider some other benefits of using back massage chairs:
- Energy boosters: Massage chair can be designated as a battery, which provides energy to the body. It rejuvenates the muscles of the body and increases the work productivity of the body. The tired and stretched muscles are loosened by the actions of the message chair and provide revitalization to the whole body.
- Increases circulation in the whole body: The blood flow in the entire body is regulated by using the massage chair. These are also helpful in removing the harmful substances from the body and increase the nutrient absorption and metabolism inside the body tissues.
- Relieves the emotional stress from the body: The day to day routines we have, increase our stress levels. This then leads to diseases of the heart and fatigue. Unwanted depression and anxiety can also increase due to this problem. The massage chair fights the emotional stress and reduces the occurrence of sleep-related disorders.
- Helps to correct the posture: The correct posture always has its benefits on the body. Fortunately, with the help of a massage chair, this can be easily maintained. The right posture is beneficial for the body in providing maximum flexion and mobility to the stiff muscles of the body.
Benefits of using A Recliner Massage Chair
To get a professional massage, you have to contact the therapist and schedule an appointment with him. Luckily, the recliner massage chair gives the option to bring your personal therapist at home. Without any limitations of time, the massage chair provides relaxation and comfort as long as the user wants. Apart from this, there are other benefits also. Some of them are given below:
- Enhances ‘feel good’ chemical inside the body: The massage chair can help to produce the same endorphin in the body which is elevated after having a work-out session at the gym! This chemical is linked with speedy recovery of broken down tissues, lessens the muscular pain, and reduces the stress levels of the body.
- Clarity of thinking patterns: The thoughts of the patient using the recliner chair become clear. This is an unknown benefit of the recliner chair. A relaxed body is associated with a relaxed mind. When the person gets rid of bodily pains, then the thinking ability is increased.
- Provides the level of comfort according to your wish: The recliner chair works on your commands. When you start it, you can provide the soothing feeling to your body that you wish to have. You can use it as a simple chair as well!
- Longer life: Although no one knows that how much life he or she has, but by using recliner chairs, the quality of life is surely enhanced. The person achieves boosting performance in all chores of life.
- Better investment option: The message chair increases your life expectancy and is a sure short investment for your valuable money. Sometimes these are expensive to buy, but there are also low-priced reliable options available in the market.
- Reduces the lactic acid built-up in muscles of the body: By massaging with a recliner chair, not only the blood flow in the body is increased but the lactic acid accumulation is also reduced. There is surely no need for a physiotherapist when you are using the massage chair.
How to Pick the Best Massage chair– Step By Step Buying Guide
There is no perfect data, which shows which model of the back massage chair or recliner is the best one among others. Sometimes, people associate higher prices of massage chairs with higher quality, but this does not always hold true with massage chairs.
Recently, the new line of models provides better comfort options than previous ones.
Guidelines for Selecting the Best Massage Chair
Here are some common rules to pursue when searching for a best massage chair in the market
- The Comfort of the chair: The user must sit down on the chair and feel its comfort level. Some chairs are better in shape than others, while others prove to be unsuitable for the body shape.
- The Power of massage: The massage intensity varies in different massage chairs. Those chairs, which have high-protruded components, provide strong massage, while those that have small rollers are good for providing softer movements.
- Adjustability options of massage chair: Most of the programs of the massage chair are set by default by the manufacturing factory. The user must get fully acquainted with them. A single chair with a huge range of adjustable options gives larger usability criteria for multiple users.
- Accessories: Certain types of massage chairs and recliners are equipped with a separate ottoman or a leg-rest, which can be detached if not needed. Some chairs are also provided with vibration facilities at the leg rest.
- Style of the chair: There are different sorts of recliner chairs available in the market. Some have leather coverings and some are made of polyester coatings. One should not rely totally on the appearance of the recliner. But appearance is definitely one of the factors for purchasing.
- Price range of chairs: The user must not ignore this option. Price options vary among different designs. However, the lowest prices are those which are offered in <$200.
Yet again, there is no definition by which the comfort level in terms of good or bad can be described. Only the personal experiences, which are gained through trying out different massage chairs, are the real guide that helps in the purchase of a massage chair or a recliner.
Tips for using Back and Recliner Massage Chairs
- The massage chair is installed with different preset programs, which massage the whole back. The user can adjust the motors, nodes, and rollers, as required via the control pad.
- The massage chair with large rollers, gives a more generalized massage while those with smaller nodes, help to give a specific massage. The user has to adjust them according to his/her needs.
- The Shiatsu massage chairs provide pressing, sweeping, rolling, and rotating movements. They are helpful in relieving the pain on specific locations of the body.
- The Swedish massage provides long gliding strokes along with kneading movements. They give strong circular motions, which enhance the blood flow.
- The massage chairs are computerized and they are designed to adjust according to the height and weight of the user. However, adjustments in width and height of the backseat can be made according to the body type.
So, come over and enjoy relaxing experience at summer lights festival.